Sun, 10 May|
White Belt to Yellow Stripe Online Grading
Online grading - video evidence to be submitted via Dropbox - see description below.
Time & Location
10 May 2020, 09:00 – 21:00
About The Event
10th Kup - White Belt to Yellow Stripe Syllabus Requirements
Please wear full Dobok and video the following and drop into our dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/yr7SH2MlyyL1cB4l9QPA by 9pm on the 10th May 2020
Once we recieve your grading admission and quiz the evidence will be reviewed by one of our senior/black belt grades and you will recieve a digital completion certificate to state that you have passed your online grading. Belts and full certification will be given out when the school reopens.
Saju Jirugi & Makgi
- Front Rising Kick X 10 off Each Leg
- Sitting Stance Measure Punch & then Single Middle Section Punch X 10
- Walking Stance Single Middle Section Obverse Punch x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Walking Stance Low Section Block x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Walking Stance Middle Section Block x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- 3 step reactional defence (three middle blocks back, stepping back with the right leg, counter, reverse punch)
Press ups x10
Verbally Answer on the video:
- What are the tenets in English (& Korean if known)?
- What does perseverance mean to you?
- Why did you start Taekwon-Do?
Complete 10th Kup Kahoot Quiz (full name must be used when you enter the quiz):
Online Grading Application£0.00