Sun, 10 May|
Green Stripe to Green Belt Online Grading
Online grading - video evidence to be submitted via Dropbox - see description below.
Time & Location
10 May 2020, 09:00 – 21:00
About The Event
7th Kup - Green Stripe to Green Belt Requirements
Please wear full Dobok and video the following and drop into our dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/yr7SH2MlyyL1cB4l9QPA by 9pm on the 10th May 2020
Once we recieve your grading admission and quiz the evidence will be reviewed by one of our senior/black belt grades and you will recieve a digital completion certificate to state that you have passed your online grading. Belts and full certification will be given out when the school reopens.
Dan-Gun & Do-San
- Front Rising Kick X 10 off Each Leg
- Walking Stance Rising Block x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Walking Stance High Section Outer Forearm Block x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Walking Stance Straight Fingertip Thrust x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Turning Kick on the spot from guard x 10 (5 each leg)
- 3 step reactional defence (three blocks of your choice back, stepping back with the right leg, counter of your choice)
Press ups x 15
Verbally Answer on the video:
- What are the tenets in Korean?
- What does Indomitable Spirit mean to you?
- Why did you start Taekwon-Do?
Complete 7th Kup Kahoot Quiz (full name must be used when you enter the quiz):
Online Grading Application£0.00