Sun, 31 May|
Blue Stripe to Blue Belt Online Grading
Online grading - video evidence to be submitted via Dropbox - see description below.
Time & Location
31 May 2020, 09:00 – 21:00
About The Event
5th Kup - Blue Stripe to Blue Belt Requirements
Please wear full Dobok and video the following and drop into our dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/request/yr7SH2MlyyL1cB4l9QPA by 9pm on the 31st May 2020
Once we recieve your grading admission and quiz the evidence will be reviewed by one of our senior/black belt grades and you will recieve a digital completion certificate to state that you have passed your online grading. Belts and full certification will be given out when the school reopens.
Successful candidates going for blue stripe will receive a certificate of completion but will not get their belts until their sparring has been assessed face to face, unless you have regularly competed in sparring for the last 6 months. If you have regularly competed i.e. done two or more competitions in the last 6 months you will receive your full certificate and belt without needing to under go a sparring assessment
Won-Hyo & Yul-Gok
- Front Rising Kick X 10 off Each Leg
- Bending Ready Stance – Side Kick Combination x 10 (5 off each leg)
- Walking Stance Front Elbow Strike x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Walking Stance Palm Hooking Block Combination (like the pattern combination) x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- L-Stance Twin Knife Hand Block x 2 forwards and x 2 backwards
- Turning Kick on the spot from guard x10 (5 each leg)
- Side Kick on the spot from guard x10 (5 each leg)
- Back Kick on the spot from guard x10 (5 each leg)
- 2 step reactional No 1 & 2 attack demonstration
- 2 step reactional No 1 & 2 defence demonstration (of your own design)
Press ups x 20
Verbally Answer on the video:
- What are the tenets in Korean?
- What does courtesy mean to you?
- Why did you start Taekwon-Do?
Complete 5th Kup Kahoot Quiz (full name must be used when you enter the quiz):
Online Grading Application£0.00